No two car accidents are quite alike. Even relatively low-speed collisions can result in a variety of injuries or other damages, which may include:
- Whiplash, neck injuries, or soft tissue injuries (the #1 most common injury)
- Head or brain injuries
- Scrapes, bruises, or lacerations
- Fractured or broken bones
- Knee injuries
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Herniated disc, back injury, or spinal cord damage
- Burn injuries
- PTSD or emotional distress
When you schedule a free consultation with our law office, you can talk to an experienced Augusta car accident lawyer about your specific injuries and the damages to which you might be entitled.
While we cannot guarantee specific results in advance, we can help you understand how much money people in similar situations have recovered in the past — and how much money you might be able to recover.