Austin Jackson grew up in Augusta, GA. He attended Westminster Schools of Augusta and then went on to receive an undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and a law degree from the University of South Carolina.
After law school, Austin served as an Assistant Solicitor for the State of South Carolina, working in Columbia, South Carolina for the Fifth Judicial Circuit. While there, Mr. Jackson prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases.
He then took a position with Hull Storey Gibson Companies in Augusta, Georgia, an owner of shopping malls and shopping centers and concentrated his work in drafting and editing lease agreements.
In the fall of 2013, he founded the firm and since then has primarily focused his practice on personal injury litigation. He particularly enjoys handling premises liability cases, especially complex slip/trip and fall cases.
Outside of work, he enjoys golf, flying, and rooting on the Georgia Bulldogs. He and his wife Kaycie, of Thomson, Georgia, live in Augusta and are members of Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church.
- University of Georgia, A.B. Political Science & Latin
- University of South Carolina, J.D.
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Past President, Aiken County Bar Association
- Augusta Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia