We’re already halfway through the year, but there’s still so much more fun to be had! See what events are happening in Augusta this month!
Poison Peach XIII
- Saturday, July 9th-10th from 7pm – 10pm
- Imperial Theatre
745 Broad St., Augusta, GA 30901
- Poison Peach, now in its 13th year, is a festival of local independent film.
Luau Fest 2021
- Saturday, July 10th starting at 1pm
- Savannah River Brewing Co.
813 5th St., Augusta, GA 30901
- There will be several forms of live entertainment, a number of new beers, awesome food, and just an all-around dang good time!
Southeast Crab Feast
- Sunday, July 11th 4pm – 6:30pm
- New Savannah Bluff Lock & Dam Park
2105 Lock and Dam Rd., Augusta, GA 30906
- All you can eat fresh blue crabs, one side of fish & chips, music, and a family-friendly environment for the entire family.
SRP Park Events
Family Game Night
- Saturday, July 10th from 4:30pm-10pm
- Come and play some of your favorite games while watching the GreenJackets play!
Princess and Pirate Night + Bark In the Park
- Sunday, July 11th from 4pm-8pm
- Dress up as your favorite princess or as a pirate! Some special princesses come to take pictures with little ones and more!
Harlem Summer Movie Series
- Friday, July 9th, and Friday, July 23rd at 8:15pm
- Library Plaza Lawn
320 N Louisville St., Harlem, GA 30814
Craft Cocktail Workshop
- Friday, July 16th from 6:30pm to 8pm
- Second City Distilling Co.
4 8th St., Augusta, GA 30901
- Participants will be learning how to make two summer cocktails. Everyone will get the chance to make (and drink) their own cocktails.
Screen on the Green
- Friday, July 16th at 7pm – 10pm
- Gateway Park
215 Partnership Dr., Grovetown, GA 30813
- FREE movie night. Bring your own blanket or chair. Vendors will be on site.
Food Truck Fridays with Band & Brews
- Friday, July 23rd from 6pm – 9pm
- Columbia County Amphitheater
7022 Evans Town Center Blvd, Evans, GA 30809
- Food Truck Fridays with Bands & Brews will feature entertainment from local musicians, themed food trucks, and beverages.
Laney Walker Farmer’s Market
- Friday, July 9th from 4:30pm – 7pm
- 850 Laney Walker Blvd., Augusta, GA 30901
The Veggie Park Farmers Market
- Every Tuesday from 4:30pm – 7pm
- Mill Village Trailhead
109 Eve St., Augusta, GA 30901
- Every Saturday from May 1st – September 25th
- The Plaza at Evans Towne Center
7025 Towne Center Blvd., Evans, GA
- Evans Market is a weekly Saturday market made up of local artisans, farmers, producers, & vendors.
Saturday Market on the River
- Every Saturday from May 1st – November 20th, 8am to 2pm
- 15 8th St., Augusta, GA 30901
- Stop by the Saturday Market on the River to shop from local farmers, food trucks, and vendors.
M. Austin Jackson Attorney at Law specializes in helping victims and their families who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. Since 2013, we have recovered millions for our personal injury clients. In the event of wrongful death, the family can seek compensation for the full value of the life that was lost, as well as damages to pay for funeral expenses, loss of companionship, and much more.